TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2021
We’re Here to Help
As we continue to monitor ongoing developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), please know that we have robust business continuity plans in place to continue providing exceptional, uninterrupted service – all while helping our customers and employees stay safe.
- Providing billing relief for all U.S. customers, including suspending cancellation and nonrenewal of coverage due to nonpayment through May 15, 2020 (no interest, late fees or penalties will be charged).
- Giving U.S. personal auto insurance customers a 15% credit on their April and May premiums.
- Adjusting the claim inspection process to rely more heavily on state-of-the-art digital and virtual tools.
- Conducting virtual premium audits for an extra measure of safety.
- Providing telemedicine options for injured employees through workers compensation, including a temporary telerehabilitation program for those who are concerned about or unable to attend physical therapy visits in person.
You can refer directly to Travelers for more information by clicking here or give us a call!
Posted 1:30 PM
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.